MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Friday, December 21, 2012

Photo Gratitude

I have a photo I've been wanting to share on my blog since October 15th, but since it's not my photo, I was waiting to get permission from my friends Beth and Tien. Tien posted this picture on facebook on October 15, 2012 with this caption:

"For all the babies that we and others have lost. Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Rememberance Day. Light a Candle. — with Beth Chipman Cao."

 
This picture had 142 likes when I just took it off facebook. I had a feeling that Beth would be happy for me to share this on my blog, I just kept forgetting to ask her until this week. Then Sandy Hook happened, and I have been all over the place.
 
Anyway, I learned about a type of blogpost called "Photo Gratitude" from a very popular blog, www.jenhasapen.com. This is the only blog I have ever followed by someone I don't know personally. It's just that good.
 
It got me thinking about Beth and the gratitude I have for baby Maddox on the way. If you've read my HIE post, you know that Beth gave me comfort on what was the scariest night of my life. Three miscarriages later, you can only imagine how much her friends and family wanted her to become a mom.
 
Isn't she beautiful?! Happy 33 weeks, Beth!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment