MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gotta admire a passionate woman...

OK, my aunt Maureen (my mom's younger sister) is quite the blogger. And quite the writer of letters to the President. While listening to the Rush Limbaugh radio show and cleaning houses she emerged into quite the conservative with some pretty unique thoughts on the world. Let it be said that I am a decently strong liberal and I disagree with pretty much everything my Aunt writes. However, who can't appreciate a passionate woman who actually does something about her opinions as opposed to just complaining like 98% of Americans.

Anyway, for all those work slackers out there, or for those who have the time at home or on a long subway ride, feel free to peruse this site. But please, be nice if you care to share an opinion or thought, this is my Aunt. ;)

Without further ado, now presenting, www.maureenwritestothepresident.com

Oh and PS- I'll never forget the night Clint first met my Aunt Maureen and she sang an orginal song of hers about immigration that is as politically incorrect as it is funny. Oh and it's set to the tune of  "Walking in a Winter Wonderland". Hey, we all need to laugh. And I think Clint secretly loved the quirkiness that comes with my large, crazy family.

Enjoy!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment