MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Monday, October 21, 2013

Sesame Street Live and Halloween Costumes



Well I can't really make a whole post about Sesame Street Live, because Lily only lasted about 10 minutes. I shouldn't have been surprised, Lily is my kid who says, "I scared of baby bunnies, mommy." and who hides in the hallway when the completely harmless trouble makers come out in her favorite show, Umi Zoomi. So, 10 foot singing Elmo? Lily wasn't feeling it. Brinley, on the other hand, was a party animal! She danced and clapped the whole show and then babbled all the way home about it to Clint. I can definitely tell that Brinley is my thrill-seeking child, whereas Lily is incredibly cautious. Brinley keeps me on my toes...she isn't afraid of anything! Anyway, back to Sesame Street Live, here are the few pictures I got:

A terrible picture of the four of us beforehand, lol.


And the only picture I got of Brinley in her Elmo hand-me down shirt:

Two pictures of the show:
 
Lily liked the show a little better after we ditched our super close floor seats for the nosebleeds. And by a little better, I mean she was still crying and holding onto my neck for dear life.


Lily outside the Civic Center looking terrified. Haha ;)

"It's too youd (loud), mama. It hurt my ears."

I posted before about how torn I was about paying $30 a piece for the Elmo and Abby costumed Lily requested for Halloween. My co-worker Rachel was going to the One Week Boutique on Thursday night, so I asked her to scout out Elmo and Abby costumes. Score! She found them both in just the sizes I needed....$7 Elmo and $12 brand-new Abby. Yay! I couldn't wait for Halloween to dress the little ones up.

The Pumpkin Patch pictures are from the Presbyterian church at Bannerman and Tekesta. It was really pretty out there late Sunday afternoon.








Monkey see, monkey do!







No comments:

Post a Comment