MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Random photos

I wonder if all the "family fall photos" everywhere become nauseating to those without kids?? Thats what I love about this little "mommy blog" of mine. I can document all the mundane details of our lives without feeling like I'm flooding anyone's facebook/instagram/etc. news feed. Although lets be honest...I'm sure I overpost pictures on social media despite my best efforts to maintain a family blog instead. :/ Oh well!

Anyway, here's what we've been up to lately....

1. Sunset wagon rides


2. Decorating for fall

Brinley is obsessed with this flag. Every time we walk outside she starts saying, "Pooh! Pooh!" It's pretty adorable. :) She just stares at the flag and smiles. In her eyes, I'm sure this is all the fall decor we need.

3. Play area at the mall...always a good time when we want to get the girls out of the house.





4. Temps are dropping...busting out the footed pj's. :)


5. Superhero facetiming with daddy




Happy Halloween week everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment