MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday

I've seen some of my blogger friends do Friday posts where you list 5 things on your mind. Here goes!

1) I am SO glad Clint will be back in town tonight!! He has been out of town every other week for the last 6 weeks or so and I'm ready to relax a little bit. And once he gets home he will be here for two weeks this time instead of only one. Yay. Hurry home, Clint!!

2)I'm glad that Halloween is just around the corner! We were invited to a Trunk or Treat tonight, but I'm not sure I have the energy. Saturday morning we'll probably go to the little festival at the pumpkin patch by our house, Sunday I'm hoping to make it to Rocky Comfort Farms, Wednesday is Lily's Halloween parade at preschool, and Thursday will be another Trunk or Treat and trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. I hope the girls enjoy it!


3) Lately, I've had ambitious plans to start making pillow case dresses. Does anyone know how to make these?! I found a tutorial online that doesn't look too hard. If I get anywhere with this mission, I'll do a separate post about it. :)




4) I really need to start exercising more! Anyone looking for a walking/jogging buddy??

5) Brinley has a cold. :( Runny noses are the one down side to the change in temperatures around here. She has been falling over a lot too, so I'm worried she has an ear infection. I'm hoping not...we've been there, done that with Lily, and I'm hoping to avoid that road with BC if at all possible. :/

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment