MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Rocky Comfort Farms

Today, we headed out to Quincy to check out Rocky Comfort Farms. It was a cute place, but it was too sunny and too loud (the well-intented church singers) to fully enjoy. The girls had fun on the playground, but that wasn't really ideal for a 13 month old Danger Baby, who fears nothing and wants to do everything her big sister does. I really wanted a cute picture of the girls in their matching Halloween outfits that I bought when I thought I was going to get pumpkin patch pictures from Betsy. I didn't succeed...I never do! :) I'm glad I got to check this place out...it's always fun to check out family-friendly places in the area to see which can become favorite places for the girls. I like the idea of setting up traditions...special places we can go every year and can all look forward to in the meantime.

Here are the pictures from today:



























I rarely get in pictures with my girls these days...so here's a few from way past the girls' bedtime tonight. :)



In sum, I am partial to Aunt Louise's farm over Rocky Comfort...but we had a great day as a family. Have I mentioned that I'm Clint is home for two weeks?!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment