MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tea party, bubbles, and fireflies at Allie's House

What could be better than a tea party, bubble party, and running around barefoot catching fireflies for a two and three year old girl?! Heck, I'm 30 and I had a blast! Stef definitely has a perfect playdate house! And she grilled us steak for dinner and made mac an cheese and chicken nuggets for the girls...Lily and I both got to eat some of our favorite foods. Lily and Allie are so sweet together. Whenever Lily comes over, the first thing Allie does is dress her up in some of her princess clothes. She has a closet full! The girls proceeded to have a tea party...with capri suns of course. :)




Tea parties are serious business.

While Stef, Joe, and I ate...the girls ended up in Allie's room like this. These girls are legit friends! It's so sweet.


The lights were off so it looked like they were having a slumber party. One day they will!



After dinner it was time for a bubble party in Allie's cool blow-up pool!

The girls thought it was fun to stomp the bubbles with their feet.






I love this one. :)






Weeeeeee!


I was so obsessed with the fireflies in Stef's yard! They were everywhere...and very easy to catch! I haven't caught fireflies since I was a kid, and I'm pretty sure I was more thrilled than the girls.I tried to get a picture of the fireflies lighting up, but my camera batteries were dying. They made the whole yard seem magical to me, lol. :)


We tried to get a picture of the girls snuggling in their cute pjs...but Lily was running laps around the house. We didnt leave until 9:15 pm and Lily had a huge meltdown. She was promised that she could go back to Allie's awesome house soon! Thanks for having us, Stef!!


No comments:

Post a Comment