MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Brinley's 9 month photos/Family pictures

On Sunday, June 16th, we met Paige (from Elizabeth Paige Photography) at Southwood to do Brinley's 9 month pictures. I look forward to these pictures at every milestone so much! We met at 9 am and it was already HOT! The humidity of June in Florida can be seen in my oh-so-frizzy hair. Oh well, what can you do? :) This time around, Paige included a folder of outtakes, I will share a few...they are great...and more representative of our daily life around here than the posed photos, lol.














                        
Peek-a-boo!!




Weeeeeee!





 And now for some outakes....






I can't wait until Brinley is older and we can tell her what a tubby she was as a baby. This next sequence is a daily occurrence around here....Brinley finishes her bottles and then cries in agony because the bottle is empty. Come to think of it, I don't think she has EVER not finished every drop of a bottle or fallen asleep while drinking. Tubby. Tubby.



I love Lily's face here...she was OVER IT by the end of the photo shoot. :)

I can't believe the next photo shoot will mean Brinley is A YEAR OLD! I'm not ready!!! Thanks for the pictures, Paige!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment