MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Fun!

Summer in Florida is hot, hot, hot! So far this month, we've been to a couple of pools, St. George Island, and had some fun in the front yard with sprinklers. What else can you do when it's 95 degrees out?!
Here are some pictures of my little ladies enjoying some summer fun:

Saturday, June 1, 2013: Brinley's first time in the pool:





     Brinley was not a fan of the chihuahua, lol.


On Sunday, June 9th, we took a day trip to St. George Island to the 'Trade Winds' beach house that our family friends rent for a week every year. I loved Brinley's patriotic get-up! This was her first time really at the beach (other than Mexico Beach for Leslie's wedding in April), so I was very camera happy!













On Saturday, June 15th, we went over to our friend Chris' house to enjoy their pool and let Abigail and Lily play. I just love these pictures of my chunks in her bikini and sun hat!





                                                 
Can I go swimming now, mom??



Monday, June 17th, Optimist Park with friends...going to have to try and steal Betsy's group shot if she posts it!





Mom of the year award...Brinley falling off the picnic table that Clint told me not to set her on. Dont worry, she was caught! ;)

Lily insisted on running around barefoot in the sand when she saw the boys doing it.











Lily was having a BLAST!!











Trying to splash mommy was her favorite part. :)




Brinley didn't love being in the sprinkler ring. Aww, poor nugget!

Lily patting her head didn't make her any happier...


 Tuesday, June 18th: I came home today to find Brinley hanging out in the cozy coupe and Lily on her tricycle. I love having my mom keep the girls at my house! Today was only day 3 of Nana and nugget time...but so far it is GREAT!!

Lily loves pushing Brinley around...in the stroller, the wagon, and now apparently the cozy coupe! (Brinley had never been in it before).

Summer is off to a great start! Looking forward to Colt and Everett coming to town this month...Brinley will be in cute baby boyfriend heaven! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment