MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Donuts with Daddy

On Saturday, June 22nd, Lily and Brinley attended their first "Donuts with Daddy" party at Faith Lutheran Church. It was meant as a late Father's Day celebration, I think. My mom heard about a program they do there called "Mornings with Mommy" where they do songs, crafts, activities, snacks, etc for toddlers and their moms twice a month. My mom took Lily there a while back and said Lily loved it. I checked their website to see about taking off work to go and saw that they do a Saturday activity hour once a year called "Donuts with Daddy" (mommies are invited too!)-- Clint was interested. :)

Lily loved the activities a lot more than having her picture taken. What else is new?? Brinley also loved rolling around on the carpet and exploring new sensory toys. She also enjoyed her first taste of a donut, shocker! I wish they had things like this more often for me to take the girls too. I feel like Lily gets so bored with her toys at home. She sat and sorted rubber bugs with plastic picher tongs into colored plates for what seemed like forever. She also loved scooping 100s of pom poms into a bucket, and dumping it back in the sensory bin. I can't really keep stuff like that unattended in my house because of Brinley's desire to put everything in her mouth. I probably need to get a little more creative before I rotate out Lily's old toys with some new ones.

Anywhere, here are some pictures from our Saturday morning outing:



















 





Oh Lily....sigh. She didn't want to stop fishing (or share).

No comments:

Post a Comment