MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Baby Brinley

This weekend I couldn't stop taking pictures of Brinley. Now that she can sit up, pictures are a lot more fun. And between the hand-me-downs and all the new clothes Grandma buys, this girl could probably wear 5 different outfits every day. I've accepted that I cannot photograph her in everything...but I try! ;) We also did her six month photo shoot with our photographer Paige on Saturday..so I think I was just in a picture-snapping mood.

Here's my sweetie...almost 7 months old.




My little lady is all smiles in the tub. It's probably time we take the sling out of the tub and let her sit up. And soon we'll bathe the girls together, but Lily needs to get over the 'pushing over baby and laughing phase' first. It's kind of a pain to find a place to store Brinley's tub right now since our bathroom is really small and we bathe Lily every night, so we keep having to take it out of the big tub. Cute (maybe?!) pictures of the girls' first bath together to come soon. :) Lily likes to help us bathe Brinley right now, she gets a little over excited dumping water all over Brinley, so her services usually end pretty quickly.




My mom got matching blue dresses for the girls...Brinley is a good little model for me, I haven't attempted to get Lily in hers or pictures of them together. I've had to set my expectations very low for pictures of the girls together. *Sigh*. Lily rebels just as hard as she can. What can I do?








               It was only a matter of time before Brinley tried to eat my necklace.

Sadly this pitiful little azalea bush housed the only flowers in our yard at the moment. I was in the mood for some "springy" photos given the beautiful weather we finally got this weekend.


I did have some tulips on my porch table to make Brinley sit beside too. I know these are cheesy...





                                
Love this happy face! We call it "munchy". :)

                                    
Brinley enjoyed the slide at Optimist Park. But boy is that head bald in the sun!

                                
Birthday lunch for my brother. Brinley's bib said "I always have room for cake". :) And she was grabbing it by the fist full! In the picture on the right, she looked like she was going to dive head first into the cake, hehe.


         Instacollage is addicting....


On Saturday, we had Brinley's 6 month photo shoot/attempted family photos with Paige as part of our baby plan. I had fun trying to coordinate outfits for us...but I knew a good family photo was a lofty goal! Below is probably the best photo I'm gonna get of these semi-coordinated outfits. But I'll report back in a week or so when I get my cd from Paige. Can't wait!


Everyday I get daily notes for Brinley and Lily from daycare. (Different kinds of sheets). Brinley's usually make us laugh...check out the Naptime section. 10:15-10:35 and.....well, that's it! Usually her naps total 20 minutes to an hour each day. Poor Ms. Guadalupe (her teacher) lol. Brinley comes home TIRED everyday.Sometimes she'll fall asleep on the way home and not wake up until after 9. This makes me sad because then I hardly see her at all that day. :( Brinley only has 2 more months in daycare though...she'll likely be spending the summer with Nana (my mom), so hopefully she'll learn to nap.


  
                                                                   Gangsta.

                                                          I has a zipper...

                                                             And a hand....
 
                    Brinley is a good army crawler/belly scooter, but no real crawling yet.


Now to another week of single parenting...Clint leaves for Miami in the morning....boo!




No comments:

Post a Comment