MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A must-read blog post from a sweet friend....

Not that I ever feel the need to be "caught up" or blog all the time, but I wanted to keep my blog on this post for the rest of the month to share a truly incredible story.

Please read and re-read this as much as you would like. After about 4 months of sitting on this terrible news, my friend AA finally had the courage and strength to "publicly" share her story and testimony.

Please read, be inspired, and grab the tissues!

Xoxo,
Laura

www.the3hughes.blogspot.com

(Her blog post "I'm worn" can also be accessed by looking at the 'Blogs I Follow" list on the right side of my blog.)

AA told a group of about 6-7 girls (myself included) what was going on with her health the day she found out. We were planning a Christmas party anyway on AA's next visit home (to Tallahassee) from Summerville, SC. So we had a private fb thread of about 3,000 messages anyway. ;) AA and Betsy have been best friends a long, long time. This picture is something I will never forget, but I am glad I have this picture to remember it by. Betsy (while VERY busy!) got together the sweetest care package (with our help) for AA. This is AA and Kyndall opening it. I think both girls were happy to see that Icee cup! lol

Read AA's take on the Christmas party here (Under Jan 2013-"That's What Friends Are For" =)
 http://the3hughes.blogspot.com/2013/01/thats-what-friends-are-for.html

Here is a better picture that I stole from Asheigh-Anne's blog:




No comments:

Post a Comment