MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Random Spring Photos

Here's a little of what we've been up to in March and April....




3/31/12
Going away dinner for Jenn and Ed Hill. They will be heading up to Atlanta on May 1st and they will be dearly missed! About half the girls there were expecting! Here's Kristen, Wendy, Jenn, and I and our little baby bumps. Jenn and I are 16 weeks here. Wendy is about 20 weeks, and I think Kristen is somewhere around 20 weeks too. Jenn will have a lot of little people to visit when she comes home!

4/1/12

Lily spent her first Sunday morning in the church nursery. She loved it at first. She climbed right up  this foam mountain and just sat there like alittle meerkat. Then church was over and she was passed out in a crib after having a freak-out when she realized we were gone. (Sad!) And then she was mad when we woke her up to take her home. Not a smashing success, but I guess we'll try it again and see how it goes.

Lily is obsessed with this pinwheel flower from the dollar store.
Lily is walking so well now!

Lily would play outside all day at this age if we'd let her! Hence, the bug-bitten face. :/. Anyone have any suggestions for repelling bugs from babies?? We tried lighting a citronella candle the other night,  it didn't seem to help.

Bird's nest treats for Easter! I have no idea what I'm going to do with all these, but my co-worker gave me the recipe from the Democrat and it looked fun. They are basically peanut butter and chocolate rice crispie treats. Looking forward to Lily getting a little bigger so we can make seasonal treats together.

I got the cd of all my chick picks from Betsy...LOVE them! Thanks Betsy!!

Lily was excited about the shiny eggs at first and didnt notice the chicks.

Oh hello!


Ummm....whats that??


Classic LK tongue! Thats my girl!

Aww, I just love this laugh!!

Haha, this goofy face cracks me up!

Aww, love LK's smile!


This one is my favorite!



No comments:

Post a Comment