MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter and LK at 14 months

I feel blessed to have spent another Easter with my favorite little bunny. Holidays are a lot more fun with a little one to dress up. Here's Lily in her Easter dress at mass...minutes before she stepped on it and ripped it to shreds, sigh. Between the ripped dress and the giant mosquito bite on her forehead, she was a bit of a hot mess, but still beautiful to me. :)


Getting professional pictures taken is addicting...especially since Paige gave us our second free photo shoot. (She is fabulous!) Here are a few of the Easter ones:

Easter eggs are for eating?

Uh-oh, I spilled my eggs

Having a good laugh at something

Sweet girl.

Lily wasn't feeling the giant bunny!

...And she had a special message for the bunny! Haha :)


I has a belly button.

I know I just posted about LK's skill set at 13 months a few weeks ago, but 14 months has brought some new 'tricks' that I want to remember:

* Lily finally learned how to drink from a straw....this is convenient for sharing drinks on the go.


  *  #2 in the Potty! Lily did this 5 days in a row and now does so every other day or so, depending how good I am about sticking her on the princess potty.

  * Kissing Game...I'll try to post the video I took tonight, its our new favorite game by far! Lily makes a kissing face and makes monkey sounds and then you kiss her and she cracks up.

*Saying "night night!" Lily just started this one last night, its precious! Now if I could only get her to say, "Love you mommy." I'm working on it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment