MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summertime: Parks and Wagon rides

On Monday, we joined Betsy and some of other friends at the Lafayette Heritage Park in Piney-Z. Such a great park, and there's never anyone else there when we go.

Here are a few pictures that I took while we were there:

 Sarah and Annelise on the slide

 Lily

 Annelise

Elijah

 Elijah is quite the climber!


 Elijah and Lily went off gallivanting together...so cute.

Elijah wasn't too sure about the hug. :)

The weather was cooler than usual when I got home from work one day last week, so we went wagon riding. A couple of sippy cups, sun hats, and a wagon and these little girls were loving life.




Brinley likes my new chewbeads. They are a little heavy on my neck, so I let her hold them when I can keep an eye on her.



Clint and Lily went to Memaw's house on Thursday, so BC and had fun playing in the backyard.


 Brinley loves making raspberries







Hoping to hit up another park on Monday. I think it's AJ Henry if anyone wants to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment