MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Birthday at the Beach

Today, I spent my 31st birthday blackberry picking in the rain and playing on the beach with my family. I couldn't ask for more!

Clint let me sleep in until 8:45 this morning and then we made it to McDonald's for breakfast just before 10:30. (A perfect start to the day!) We headed out toward a place called 'Wakulla Berries' that I found online to feed my blackberry addiction. It poured right before we got there, but luckily it was more of a sprinkle/light rain when we arrived. This place is great for kids...they have a giant pet Turkey and a cute little chicken, Stringbean, that greet you. They also have quite a few donkeys next to the blackberry fields. Clint and the girls hung out in the barn while I picked a pound of blackberries with an umbrella in hand.
Here are a few photos:









We made it to the public beach in Carrabelle and my parents met us.


The girls were less than enthused for the family photo. :)


Not the best photos of the girls in their matching beach shirts...but they will do!











Brinley's hair looks red in the sun...I'm happy for any hair to come in at this point, but I would LOVE for her to be a redhead!












After the beach, we had a late lunch/early dinner at a local restaurant in Carrabelle. Lily was being so sweet at the table.






After we de-sanded the girls in the tub, Lily gave Cinderella a ride in her shopping cart (which called for a baby onsie on her head)

Then she acted like a monkey saying, "Ooo, eee, ah, ah" all over the house...I love this little girl so much!


It was a great birthday filled with wonderful family time and some silliness and snuggles to end the night..I am thankful for another year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment