MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Friday, July 26, 2013

My royal babies

There is something about little girls in a play castle that I find irresistible. Lily has been having a great time filling the new castle with her pillows and stuffed animals, while Brinley has been enjoying some riveting rounds of peek-a-boo around the windows. I had to share a few photos...



Sweetness.






Next night, Brinley was back for another Castle pajama party...




Lily came too (Yes,she is too old for a paci!)

Hi sissy!


Playing peek-a-boo with mommy.


And some assorted non-castle photos:

I hope Brinley never loses these chunky thighs...


Brinley telling me that she had to ditch the headband.

Much better, mommy!

Cinderella got a bath and a hooded towel too :)

Bath time with Brinley is a bit of a challenge now that she loves to stand and climb...





Happy Friday!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment