MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Friday, March 14, 2014

Belated Valentines Day pictures

I saw on idea on someone else's blog about puff-painting (I'm already sold!) shirts for your kids saying "I love (sibling name)" for Valentine's day pictures. I thought this would be fun to try. I painted the shirts about 2 weeks behind schedule and attempted the pictures about a month late...whatever. :) In typical Albritton girl fashion, the little ones wanted nothing to with posing together for pictures. BUT- I was able to get some sweet pictures that I will enjoy looking back on. The girls LOVE to run around our back yard together and in and out of their new play house. Lily likes to use our forgetten deck as her dance stage. She grabbed my hand and said, "Dance with me mommy, I'm a princess and you're my prince." LOL...it was sweet.
















Happy Valentine's Day 2014! XOXO, Lily Kate and Brinley

No comments:

Post a Comment