MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Saturday, March 8, 2014

6 on Saturday

Here's my 6 on Saturday:

1) We enjoyed some blue skies and warm weather at the greenway today. I didn't realize the lakeside view was just as pretty at the canopy bridge. Thanks Betsy for organizing the nature hike and having us all over afterwards. Lily did not want to leave...as expected. ;)

2) Clint is leaving for south Florida Monday morning....wah wah.  I also signed up to work 6 hours of overtime tomorrow...wah. I needed the extra money because of a $200 dental bill from a chipped tooth....wah. My dental insurance sucks...wah.

3)  Lily and I upped our crafting game Friday night. We made a family of hot air balloons. Clint is *loving* hitting his head on them every time he walks into the kitchen. Hehe.



4) My pack-ratting ways are really becoming a problem. I have so much junk and an excess of baby toys/clothes and I can't seem to get motivated to do anything about it. Oh how I wish I was more organized! :/

5) Lily Kate and Brinley's relationship warms my heart. Last night Lily was getting in the tub and she was whining about the water being too cold. Brinley walked in the bathroom and Lily lit up, stopped whining and said, "I know! Baby can get in and warm me up!" Brinley started flapping her arms and said, "Yay tubby!"

When in the tub, Brinley started hitting lily on the head with a plastic cup. Lily asked her to stop and we told Brinley to say sorry. Brinley kept hitting her on the head as she was saying sorry. It was pretty funny...but it looks like the little one doesn't quite grasp what "sorry" means. :)

6) For lent I have vowed to attend church every Sunday....and I would like to keep that rolling for every weekend we are I town. We have been so bad about going lately. :/ Looking forward to church tomorrow, and making church involvement more of a priory this Lenten season. I also need to give something up for lent (even if I'm a few days late to the game)....haven't thought of what yet! Hoping to fill my heart and mind with reminders of Jesus' love and sacrifice.


No comments:

Post a Comment