MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Baby Love-- My Brinley Claire, 17 months

It's been a while since I've posted about my sweet Brinley Claire. She turned 17 months on Lily's 3rd birthday- February 10th. Lately Lily has been telling me that she's a big girl and "Baby is a libble (little) bit big." I tell Lily she is correct, but truthfully, I know Brinley will always be a baby to me. Last week, Brinley walked into the kitchen as I was holding baby Emma and Brinley had a full metldown. She was letting me know that she thinks she's my baby too. I'm good with that. :)

Here are some pictures of my baby love at 16-17 months.









On Tuesday 2/25/14, we went to dinner at Reb Lobster for Clint's dad's birthday. I handed Brinley her sippy cup and she said, "Thank you mommy." It completely melted my heart. She has been saying "thank you" for as long as I can remember and "mama" or "mommy" for even longer, but I had never heard her put them together like that on her own. It was so adorable in her sweet little voice.

I've been trying to keep track of all of her new phrases and words each week, but its been too hard to do. One new sentence she says is, "I like it." I'll ask if she likes a picture lily draws, or a block tower, or anything else and she'll repeat, "I like it. I like it." She also started saying 'nice'. Another popular phrase is, "You hold me?" and she'll reach up to you. I just eat her up! :)

Will add more pictures soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment