MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Disney! 11/29/13

The day after Thanksgiving, we took the girls to Disney's Magic Kingdom for the first time. Also with us were my cousins Paul, Gabi, Josh, Max, Sara, Tori, Eric, and Allyce- 12 of us total. We had such a wonderful time! It was a little crowded, but thanks to Paul and the kids' Disney expertise, we never waited more than 35 minutes for a ride.

The rides we did were: It's a Small Word, the Teacups, Dumbo, Peter Pan, Ariel's Grotto, and the carousel.

The characters me met and had photos with were Cinderella,  Sleeping Beauty, Pooh, and Tigger.

The friends we ran into were Kelly and her husband  Micheal! That was exciting! :)

Photos taken: About 100! I tried my best to keep Lily happy all day and not make her or BC pose for too many pictures, since neither girl enjoys smiling for the camera. I am proud to say that Lily never cried and asked me to put the camera away. I mainly took candid photos and posed pictures with my cousins.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the day...I'll need to come back and add more details about our Disney experience. I'm always pretty tired by the time the girls go to bed and I get a few minutes to blog!

Shirts were made by my friend Lindsay's mom, Faith Shafer-Moody. Bows were a gift from Lindsay...ordered from Maggie Davis. I love them!



What trying to take pictures of my girls together looks like...sigh.


And here our photos from our day at Disney:










































































































No comments:

Post a Comment