MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Behind, behind, behind....but also Holiday photos from Betsy!

I've said on my blog a few times that I never really feel "behind" on my blog entries, and don't like feeling as though I need to blog every trip, milestone, special occasion, etc...but this time, I have many posts I want to write!

#1- Disney! LOTS of photos and stories to share.
#2- Christmas and the season of Advent...some thoughts I'd love to write out
#3- Church stuff- St. Peters, Alpha, Bible Study, etc
#4- Brinley's 12 month photos by Paige at Southwood
#5- Family Christmas pictures by Betsy at Goodwood
#6- Exciting plans coming up- Christmas plans, Katie (and her baby bump!) home in January, California trip in Jan, and Lily's bday party in Feb.
#7- Koby's 5th bday party and Channing's 3rd bday party...although im not sure I took any pictures!?
#8 Christmas craft day/Jenn's visit Nov 24th
#9 Thanksgiving trip to Orlando, what I'm thankful for

Hoping to get to at least one of these posts this week...and clearly I can't be bothered with chronicity, as BC's pictures were done Oct 12th I think and she's be ONE since Sept 10th! Ahhh....starting to get that "being behind as a wanna-be blogger feeling" and I'm not sure I like it!

Hope everyone is having a blessed season of Advent...keep those Christmas cards a-comin, I've received 4 so far and they make my day!!

Posts need pictures, so here is a few that Betsy took for us (not the ones on our Christmas card)  on Veteran's Day. Thanks Betsy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment