MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A little redecorating

I informed Clint that I was going to buy myself Christmas presents this year. We are on a tight budget saving for Disney next week and California in early January...but we really needed a rug for our dining room. Then of course the rug clashed with my paintings, and I wanted a new lamp to tie in the colors of the rug. $225 and a lot of coupon stacking later...my mini dining room make over was complete. I took down the picture frame in the corner and replaced it with some pictures of vases, but I'm too lazy to take another picture.

Here's the before:



Here's the after:



Next up on my slim redecorating budget is a new entry way table. Back to Kirklands I go!

Along the same lines of decorating my dining room, I can't wait to decorate for Christmas! My living room looks so cozy in lights...this was Christmas 2011:


When my entry way make over is complete...I'll add a picture of that too. Sometimes a house just needs a little change!

No comments:

Post a Comment