MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A week of pictures

After my camera decided to hide out in the couch cushions for 3 weeks, I am happy to report that iy has been recovered and put to good use. All week I've been snapping pictures of my girls left and right to make up for lost time. :)

   Love this little one so much!

 
Footed frog pj's..FTW!
 


 
Reading to her sister...this makes me very happy :)


                                   Lily contemplating if she wants to trample her baby sister...

                        Note to self: the white bow is too much! Even Lily turned away, lol.

Love the matching tongue faces!

Lily being sweet and shaking a rattle for sissy

                                                I love how intently Brinley watches Lily
 
 
                                                     Nuggets who play hard, nap hard.
 
Lily's hair in a ponytail makes her look like a pretty little ballerina to me. Loves.

                                            
                                                                   Some close-ups:


 
On Tuesday, Nov 27th I finally took the girls to the Baby Time at the Pedrick library around the corner from my house. It was simple and small, but I actually kind of prefered it to the downtown baby time. There were only 5 kids and the librarian learned all of their names and spoke to them all individually which was nice. Brinley was showing off her tummy time skills below.


                                          Can anyone name this book?? Its a favorite of ours!


Brinley was excited for her first sticker!


 
Theres not much of a kid section at the Eastside branch, but this wall toy is a hit with LK!

 


 


 
 
So happy to be reunited with my camera!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment