MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Visitors for Baby Brinley

My little 10 day old nugget has been so spoiled already with visitors, gifts, and cards in the mail from our friends and family living out of town. I wanted to share some pictures of her with our friends and family as well as some of her baby swag. It is such a blessing to have so many wonderful people sharing in my excitement over my baby girl!

Brinley, Clint, and I had 7 straight hours of visitors on Monday after she born. I was pretty tired by about 8:30 pm when all the company cleared out, but I was grateful that all of our immediate family members plus the Burches (who are like family) came right away. On Monday, my parents, my brother Keith, Clints's parents, big sister Lily Kate, Clint's Aunt Debbie, Clint's cousins Meagan and Kadie, and Clint's best friend Steve, Jamie, and their son Cooper all came to meet the new additon.

Here are some pictures of Brinley meeting her family members...

Monday, September 10, 2012:








 

First pictures taken of LK and Brinley...this is Lily meeting Brinley for the first time. She said,"Hi baby!"...but we're not so sure that Lily understands the baby is coming home! :)


 

 
 
Tuesday, September 11th:
 
 


 

 




 
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
 



 
Gifts for Brinley!
 
                                             And even some gifts for big sister Lily!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment