MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Big Sister Club and Baby Bump Photos

A few weeks ago Jenn and I put the girls in their matching Big Sister shirts after music time. Jenn and I have the exact same due date- September 14, 2012! Only I'll be getting induced a week early since I'll be getting another c-section. So look for Baby Albritton about September 7th or so. Either way, the second set of babies are sure to be besties!



The belly begins....

 8 weeks

9 weeks

                                                                           12 weeks

                                                                           13 weeks

                                                                        17  weeks


  I'm still in denial that my due date is only 6 months away! The first trimester really flew by....I guess my 1 yr old helped keep me  busy as I waited those first uncertain weeks out. Thanks LK!

No comments:

Post a Comment