MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Potty Time!

I couldn't think of anything to get Lily for her 1st birthday so I decided on a Princess Potty- since I knew we would need one eventually. I've been taking Lily to sit on her potty with her clothes on since I got it just to warm her up to it. Then Monday night, I decided to try sitting her on the potty without the diaper. She was so funny, she sat there and then ripped little peices of toilet paper off the roll and wiped her tummy with them and threw them on the floor. When she got up, I couldn't believe it, she actually peed!! I immediately got the camera to take a picture of her first pee pee in the potty (thats normal, right??) and then texted Clint to tell him what a potty prodigy his daughter was. Then I let Lily have a toilet paper party to celebrate her good work, its one of Lily's favorite things to do....yet, generally frowned upon since it's so wasteful!


 Lily's first pee in the potty is in there!




Look at that smile!

I thought that was just a fluke, but the next morning Lily peed in the potty again! Clint was home and got to see her in action- we were both quite proud and I dont think Lily had a clue what we so excited about. Sadly, the next two times I tried her on the potty, she didnt pee. So alas, I dont have a potty prodigy, but I am still proud that Lily peed in her potty twice at 13 months old. Still no first steps, but pee pee in the potty, I'll take it! :)

Yep, she put her hand in the pee pee...sigh.

Cracking mommy up wiping her tummy toilet paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment