MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Brinley Claire at 6 months

My sweet little girl turned 6 months old in Sunday, March 10th! I have been looking forward to this age for a while. Sitting up, starting solids, interacting more, babbling...it gets a lot more fun from here on out in my opinion. The best part about this age is that Brinley's colic is officially gone and she is a happy, smiley, easy going baby now. Life is much better in general at the Albritton house! Brinley still has acid reflux, but we give her 1 ml of Zantac in the am and pm and that seems to do the trick.

Brinley started daycare on March 4th and has been doing great. She hasn't reached the separation anxiety stage yet, so drop offs are a breeze. (Now Lily...that's another story!) The director of the daycare commented, "Wow, Brinley really likes to chat!" It's true. We get lots of "Da, da, da" and "Ba Ba Ba"...all day long. I love it!

Another thing Brinley likes is Lily Kate! It's really cute watching Brinley state at Lily and laugh at everything she does. The feeling is definitely mutual...Lily lights up when we bring Brinley into the room (usually) and greets her with an enthusiastic "Hi baby! Hi baby!" Or just "Baby!!!" As tired as we are these days, we are grateful for two little ones close in age who will be each other's playmate and maybe even best friend.

While my house is a wreck, the laundry needs folding, and the floors desperately need to be mopped....the one thing I haven't (totally) neglected is taking pictures of my baby. Here are a few:













Well, this quick blog post was completed at the hair salon. I guess I need to multi-task whenever possible these days. Happy 6 months, sweet Brinley Claire! Mommy loves you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment