MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summertime! Gville/Ocala, 4th of July, Panama City

Well, I've come to the realization that I enjoy reading blogs a lot more than I enjoy keeping up with one of my own. From my avid at-work blog reading, I've learned that there is a type of blog post called a "Photo dump" where you can share a lot of pictures, without feeling like you have to write much. Perfect! Here is a "photo dump" of late June and July:

The best Gator outfit I could come up with...on our way to Gainesville to see LB's (Sarah Black):





Um...next time we take photos BEFORE I pig out on delicious asian food...I look HUGE! :)


Our final destination: my best friend Jess's Baby Shower in Ocala..YAY!! Jess and I's due dates are exactly one month apart, she is due August 14th and I am due September 14th. clearly, our babies will be besties! Jess and I are just a couple of weeks apart too. :)

MUST get one of these blow-up toddler travel beds, fun for play and practical for sleep because the raised edges should keep the toddlers from rolling off.

4th of July!


                   LK sleeping in her starts and stripes :)



LOVE watching Lily do hand motions to nursery rhymes, can you guess the song??


                               Lily loves Uncle Keith!


Wagon ride with cousin Corey and Grandpa






Torturing Pugsley by banging him with her tamborine...is it bad that I felt Pugsley deserved this? He hasnt been very well-behaved lately...I think he senses that another nugget is about to invade his lair.



July 7, 2012: Beach Maternity Pictures with Betsy!
St. Andrew's State Park in Panama City Beach

Thanks Betsy, I love them so much!!


                                     My favorite!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment