MYROYALS PHOTOS
HOLLYWOOD FASHION 2014

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day and LK at 16 months

Well... Clint got to celebrate his second Father's Day as Lily Kate's daddy. And I must say, Lily hit the jackpot as far as daddies go. Here are some pictures of LK and Clint from Father's Day and the month of June.


 LK gets so happy when daddy gets home! There's nothing like being greeted at the door by a nugget who can't wait to play with you!

 These next pictures are from 6/13/12...last Wednesday. This is Lily's typical nighttime routine with daddy.

                     First, play time or as Lily says, "Wee Wee!"



 Then, noms (whole milk) and maybe a short episode of Pajanamals

And lastly, story time....we're still in a lift-the-flap phase around here

A rare moment Lily let Clint read a non lift-the-flap book without getting up and walking away (such short attention spans toddlers have!)

LK rocking her daddy jammies on Father's Day night

For Father's Day LK made Clint a picture (I stole the idea from Ashleigh-Anne last year when she made it for her husband, and I've been waiting a year to make one) and mommy bought him some ties, a tie clip, and a new Yedi-sized umbrella that he wanted. I also gave him a Sunday off to go see "Thats My Boy" with his best friend Steve. (I might have whined about this a little- but hey, at least he got to go!) So not a lot of family time on Father's Day, but we did have a good week of quality time with our lil 16-month old.

Speaking of 16 months....here's what LK is up to these days:


I know you can't tell by her sourpuss face, but she loves her water table...thanks Grandma!

                   Lily has taken much more interest in her play kitchen, it is so cute watching her pretend to cook like mommy!

Isnt it funny how you can have a $100 fancy light up activity table, playhouse, etc and your child would rather play with a paper towel core?? I love how kids have such simple pleasures. My mom invented a new game where you sing the motor boat song into the paper towel core and it distorts your voice...cracks LK up every time! (You know the one: mooootor booooat mooootor boat go sooo sloooow, motor-boat-motor-boat-go-so-fast-step-on-the-gas!) Or is that song not too popular? Either way I recommend it for toddlers!


                  My mom says I lived in my pink Oshkosh overalls as a kids, I love the ones she got Lily!


No comments:

Post a Comment